ixtel technologies is committed to continuous improvement in environmental management and sustainable development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of further generation to meet their own needs. The Company has appointed a Director with the responsibility for the implementation and further development of this policy. We have implemented and maintain Environmental Management System designed to meet and/or exceed the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001: 2004 and committed to:
- Minimise waste and maximise recycling / re-use of local materials wherever possible.
- Produce environmental, sustainability long-term strategies, and associated annual action plans, setting out specific targets for achieving continuous improvement, which will be regularly monitored and reported.
- Keeping ourselves aware of and compliant with all the current and future legislation.
- Use water and energy efficiently and avoid pollution in all areas of our operations.
- Identify environmental risks and implement necessary controls to manage those risks.
- Ensure our employees, subcontractors and suppliers are aware of this policy, the environmental, management system and their responsibilities.
Our people will receive the appropriate levels of training and awareness to ensure that due emphasis is placed on the protection of the environment and site care & cleanliness. This policy is the responsibility of the Directors of ixtel technologies and is subject to regular reviews and updated as necessary.
View our detailed Environmental Policy – Click here